Saturday, October 07, 2017

Fort 4 fitness pics

Someone snapped a couple pics of me running the 10k at this year's Fort 4 Fitness. I look more winded (or tired) than I thought I was. I also look bigger (wider) than I think of myself. It's funny how our mind works and we probably don't think we look anywhere close to what we really look like. Mirrors must lie. :) I suppose it's the same with listening to our voice. Anyway, I needed a place to put these pics before they expire online.

The top pic is the two of us coming around the baseball field warning track that leads to the finish line at home plate. I don't like running on the red stuff, plus it had a lot of ruts closest to the grass, but at least you're almost done when you get there.

The bottom pic is from along the route. I remember when the guy took it, but can't recall now where it was.



No comments: